My english Oral for today is Terrible HORRIBLE!!!!! Ahhh. I can never get to understand English or to gasp it well at all. That's the last straw. If ever I fail ENGLISH, I seriously can never imagine what will happen to me.
Life is getting more and more stressful. Seriously, I dont think I am SUITABLE for this lifestyle. STRESS is getting on my nerves and seriously I cant get to study properly! I know time is really running out. I have to get my combined humanities back on track, with Biology, Physics and double maths on hand. However, seriously, I CANT DO IT! I cant work in stress environment. I dont want to pressure myself to study. But DO I HAVE A CHOICE? STUDY IS THE ONLY WAY OUT FOR A BETTER LIFE! Why cant the world just be as simple as ABC?
I am trying to force myself to study everyday. NO matter how much I did, somehow or another, I dont think anything has ever enter my head at all. Prelims is just in a few weeks time with O levels hot on its heels. How can I ever get over it? Just as I am typing this, my dad switched off my light. HOW CAN I EVER STUDY? WHAT is call STUDY? How to study? WHERE to study? WHEN to study? Why must study? WHO must study?
That's it! When I failed, that's going to be the end of me.
14 days left to preliminary languages paper 1.
25 days to preliminary written papers.
35 days to END OF PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS!
67 days to START OF O'LEVELS!
89 DAYS TO END OF TORTURE!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment